Like many other websites, we use Google Analytics to learn how people are using our site. We collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information to us.Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about our visitors (you).
What does Google Analytics record?
- what website you came from to get here
- how long you stay for
- what kind of computer you’re using
- the date and time
- the originating Internet Protocol (IP) address (this address can refer to a specific computer; more frequently, commercial Internet providers use a temporary IPA which does not link to a specific computer)
- the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- the object requested
- completion status of the request
- pages visited
Google Analytics does not record any information that personally identifies you.
What do we do with your data?
The tracking information allows us to understand better how people use this site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to improve our website and tailor its design to improve user experience.
Sometimes we compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data are included in this type of reporting.
How We Use Other Data
In the course of filling out forms on the website to request further information or provide feedback, you may send us your email, physical address or telephone number.
We use that data for the purposes for which they were intended. We may use your address to communicate with you.
We remind you that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personally identifiable information means any information that could reasonably be used to identify you. This might include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any combination of information that could be used to identify you.