BioBAT, Inc. (www.biobat.nyc) and the Interstate Environmental Commission seek proposals from qualified general contractors to build and fit-out 2,800 square feet of BSL-2 laboratory and office space. BioBAT, as landlord, and IEC, as tenant, are negotiating a lease on the second floor of BioBAT in Building A at the Brooklyn Army Terminal.
- RFP document release September 15, 2021
- Site Walk-Through September 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM
- Written questions/clarifications due October 1, 2021
- Written responses issued October 8, 2021
- Proposal due October 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM
- Click here for the RFP
- Inquires: Contact David Norton, Interim Executive Director of BioBAT, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plans & specs: Ting Chin at email@example.com (Electronic copies free of charge)